Stainless Steel Pins for swallow control
Delivery in 5-7 working days
Article weight: 0,20 kg
* incl. 16 % VAT plus delivery
- Tension wire system for controlling swallows.
- The pin is screwed at a downward angle from the roof eaves to the wall.
- Stainless steel wire is threaded through the 5 boreholes. The wire is tensioned through the stainless steel pins with the help of springs and clamps.
- The stainless steel pins should be fixed at intervals of maximum 1.0 - 1.5 m.
- In order to avoid the swallows flying in at the sides, stainless steel wires should be fed from the stainless steel pin upwards to the eaves, fixed with wood screws to stainless steel eye bolts and tensioned with springs.
- Swallow control-stainless steel pin: 35 mm stainless steel wood screw 1.4301, 210 mm length, 4 mm diameter, with 5 holes for stainless steel wire.
The system in practise: REFERENCES