Scarey Man Version Day
Basic price: 881.49 € per m
Article weight: 5,00 kg
* incl. 19 % VAT plus delivery
- 881.49 €*
- 922.40 €*
- The scarecrow Scarey-Man is an automatic bird deterrent, which has been developed especially for the use in agriculture, airports and landfill sites.
- The scarecrow is useful against pigeons, crows, starlings, seagulls and even against deer. It covers an area of 1-4 hectar.
- The "straw man" consists of a 1.8m high and weather-proof puppet, a plastic base with an air pump, a sirene and a lamp. The scarecrow is automatically pumped regularly (standard is every 18 min), while emitting scaring sounds and flash lights (only with multi-use version).
- There are two different versions:
- Day Version (works only during day, turns on with sunrise and off with runset)
- Multi-Use Version (working time can be adjusted, either only during day, only during night or 24 hours)
- Except battery exchange, no maintenance is necessary.
- Scope of delivery: Scarey-Man incl. Sirene, lamp (only with multi-use version) and control unit. The battery is not included.